This one’s for the dill pickle lovers out there!
I consider myself a connoisseur of dips and this Dill Pickle and Chive Dip is one of my favorites! I’m actually contemplating making a batch and binge-watching the latest season of Ozark tonight. Definitely happening.
Dill Pickle and Chive Dip
- 1 medium bowl with a tight fitting lid
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup dill pickles half grated and half finely diced
- 2 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce a heavy armed tbsp
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp old bay seasoning
- ½ cup fresh chives finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped and packed
- kosher salt to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Seriously; That's it ya'll.
- Allow at least an hour of chill time in the fridge so the flavors can marry.