Passionfruit Berry and Banana Yogurt Bowl
A Passionfruit fanatics preferred breakfast or snack!
- 1 shallow bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 1 spoon
- 1 paring knife
- ⅔ cup whole milk Greek yogurt plain
- ⅓ cup frozen mixed berries keep frozen
- 2 passion fruits halved
- ⅓ banana sliced
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ tsp poppyseeds
- Mix the frozen berries and Greek Yogurt together; spread evenly over the base of a shallow bowl.
- Place ½ of a passion fruit in the middle of the bowl, flesh facing upwards. Scoop out the flesh from the 3 remaining pieces passion fruit and transfer to a small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange the slices of banana around one side of the passion fruit. Add a few spoonfuls of passion fruit around the perimeter of the bowl.
- Sprinkle coconut and poppyseeds overtop. Serve!