Apple and Kiwi Yogurt Bowl
This breakfast bowl has a nice contrast of flavors and textures and takes just a few minutes to throw together. Yes Please!
- 1 paring knife
- 1 shallow bowl
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 whisk
- ¾ whole milk Greek yogurt sub coconut yogurt to make it vegan
- 1 lime zest of 1 and juice of ½
- honey sub maple syrup to make it vegan
- 1 kiwi
- ½ apple I used Lucy Glo, both sweet and tart
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- In a medium bowl, add yogurt, honey, lime zest and juice; whisk until combined.
- Slice apple and kiwi whichever way you prefer. I kept ½ kiwi whole because I like to scoop it out with a spoon, then cut out a few circular pieces, and chopped up the remaining kiwi.
- Spoon honey and lime yogurt into a shallow bowl. Top with sliced apple and kiwi. Sprinkle with chia seeds.