Dragonfruit Watermelon and Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl
A pretty and delicious way to start your day!
- 1 chefs knife
- 1 shallow plate or bowl
- ½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup dragon fruit sliced
- ½ cup watermelon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- fresh mint for garnish
- Spread the Greek yogurt along the base of a shallow bowl.
- Arrange the cut fruit in desired layout.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and drizzle with honey. Finish with a few fresh mint leaves and a dusting of coconut flakes.