This crunchy Carrot Salad with Curry Maple Dressing is quick, inexpensive, and loaded with appetite inducing flavors!
This vegan salad would be great salad base instead of traditional greens or alongside your favorite main.
Try this recipe with my Baked Walnut and Za’atar Crusted Goat Cheese Balls or Medjool Date and Granny Smith Apple Meatballs.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE INGREDIENTS FOR CARROT SALAD WITH CURRY MAPLE DRESSING?
I can confirm Trader Joe’s has all of the ingredients for this easy salad recipe.
Carrot Salad with Curry Maple Dressing
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 whisk
- measuring spoons
- 1 vegetable peeler
- 1 large salad bowl
- salad servers
- ¾ lb carrots shaved into ribbons
- 2 tbsp pistachios may sub pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, whatever you like
Curry Maple Dressing
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard make it a heaping tbsp
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Make The Dressing:
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together (except for the olive oil). Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking constantly, until emulsified. Set Aside.
Make The Salad:
- Shave carrots into ribbons using a simple vegetable peeler. I find it best to apply a little pressure at the top and continue in one simple stroke.
- Transfer carrot ribbons to your favorite salad bowl and toss with a couple spoonfuls of the dressing. Add more as needed.
- Top with toasted pistachios (or whatever nut you prefer).