Apple Cider Vinaigrette
This simple vinaigrette uses pantry items and minced garlic & shallot. It's the most popular dressing in my house by a landslide!
- 1 mason jar or jar with tight fitting lid
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard I prefer whole grain
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp shallots minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette. You can either whisk together in a bowl or shake together in a mason jar (my method). I prefer this method because it's easy and I can use the same jar to store in the fridge. Keep in mind the oil and vinegar will separate very quickly so you'll have to give it a good shake immediately before using.
This vinaigrette will keep well in the fridge for 3-5 days. Make sure to give the dressing time to come to room temperature and give a good shake immediately before serving.